Fluid Cora 63" with Genesis Boot & RTP
Nothing is better than seeing our youngsters starting out and nothing is more special than your first ever ski.
The Cora is a ski designed to nurture a great start, and perfect for a first timer to a seasoned grom out to carve up a storm.
The Cora gives you starts with ease and stability. Based off our Zion ski it has built in performance making it a great slalom ski, the width of the ski has been modified relative to the length of the ski to give the absolute best control at slower speed.
They are also laid-up even lighter to suit skiers with barely enough weight to keep the rope out of the water. Built to carry weights from 28 to 50 Kg.
All youngsters will improve riding on this ski.
Sizes: 63”- 160cm
· Super light Fibreglass lay up
· P.U. core
· Hex based inserts
· Dry Cell fin block
· Contoured deck
· Fluid signature shaped ski tip
The Genesis Boot is a performance driven binding that offers great support and will let you ski all day in total comfort. It has a high cuff design which adds optimum support for the ankle and allows any movements by the skier to be transferred to the ski instantly. We have manufactured the binding on a nylon plate with 6 fixing points for lightness and to ensure there is no plate warping,. The nylon plate allows the base to flex with the ski to enhance the performance.
- High cuff for optimum support
- 3D moulded tongue for smooth comfortable fit and eliminates hot spots
- Universal hole pattern
- Multiple fixing points for adjustable positioning
- Dual laces for am more personalised and controlled fit
- Low profile contoured foot-bed with a heel cup and arch for comfort and control
- Lightweight nylon base plate with 6 fixing points for un-interrupted flex
- Elastic opt lace for safety