Reflex SuperShell 4.0 has been designed to sustain the training of the water ski athlete. The front has been aerodynamically designed for hydrodynamic performances.
The 840 release mechanism have arms constructed of stainless steel. The shape of the release arms have also been designed more vertically to keep the heel strongly connected to the plate. The 840 release is good for skiers who like to keep their rear foot big toe near of the heel of their front shell and is durable in salt and brackish waters. It features new additional tension settings.
The SuperShell is also available with the 750 Release Option.
- New Silver Carbon Design
- Re-designed Aluminum Buckles
- New top strap for a secure feeling
- Reinforced strength with heel cup and front toe stabilizer
- Canting adjustment on the outside ankle so you can change the lateral angle
- Rear Stopper
- Flexion Brake
- Variable G-10 or Carbon Plate
- 840 Stainless Steel Release
- Binding Drainage System
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wing Wetsuits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review