2022 Slingshot Grom Boots
2022 Slingshot Grom Binding
STRAPPED / OPEN TOE / YOUTH
The Grom Boot is a smaller and more simplified version of our Option Boot. With years of experience, this open-toe design is meant to accommodate a larger range of foot sizes, be quick and easy to get in/out of, and, most importantly, offer the perfect blend of support and comfort your grom needs to carry full confidence into the wake or obstacles.
- Bottomless Base System - Our Bottomless Base System maximizes riders “feel” and connectivity with their board and the water. Boot liner soles are in direct contact with the boards’ surface, allowing for a more immediate transfer of energy.
- Built-In J Bars - In the heels of the liners, built-in J Bars cup the back of the rider's ankle to eliminate all “play” in the heel of the boot, elevating both the support and performance.
- Tri-Zone Hook-and-Loop Closure - For the groms, hook-and-loop straps are preferred for their ease of use. They allow for quick and easy entry/exit and are tri-zone tunable for different amounts of pressure between the lower/middle/upper zones.
- 3D-Molded Tongue - 3D-Molded Tongues make our boots “fit like a glove” every time you slide in. Forget about the classic wiggle and dance to find the perfect place for your foot with 3D molded tongues the fit is perfect time after time.
- Open Toe Design - The most comfortable and shareable toe box design that allows for an array of different foot sizes and toe shapes, even YOURS!
WHY WE MADE IT
We built the Grom Boot for the growing amount of young rippers out there who are demanding high performance. These aren’t “kids” boots they're footwear for small shredders!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The Grom Boots are high performance, comfortable, quick to get in/out of without the help of others, and the open-toe design will grow with you, delivering multiple seasons of use.
- Grom Boots
- Standard boot mounting hardware
|1 - 3||33 - 33.5||13 - 2||19 - 21|