Thought you knew everything a wakeboard could do? Camber is the biggest development in riding since Herb O’Brien made the first fiberglass layup.
In the Ronix era, Parks has taken his signature hard edging, quick reacting, explosive style of riding and blended it with user friendly features.
When asked with the annual question ‘what would you like to change’ – PB quickly replied “camber”. When wakeboarding first came out a continuous rocker was the norm – a super-fast, and consistent take off. Then in the mid 90’s the word 3-stage came out giving the rider a more explosive snap off the wake. From then until now very little has evolved in rocker lines until this year. With the Ronix patent pending Camber arc, a rider can actually stand on a board in the most ergonomically correct body position. You don’t realize how much you wakeboard in the backseat body position on a traditional board until you ride camber. Now a rider drives off the wake using both legs, with a more powerful but centered snap.
This hard charging alternative completes with a durable base, and 8 fins to customize your feel with the water.
Camber. A shape that as soon as you take that first ollie, will know you are riding something totally different to what you are used to.
Endorsed by Parks Bonifay
- ATR Construction – Take all the features of our Modello construction and add a bulletproof exterior – Ready for rails.
- Center variable edge – a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design.
- Tip/Tail variable edge – an even more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn.
- Thinner profile creates more contact with the water and less weight is a beautiful thing
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use cleaner bottoms.
- Wide profile – this much surface area is balanced out with more sidecut for the right amount of effective edge in the water.
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider’s faces since not very long ago and can potentially cure the common cold.
- A collection inspired by the curves of convexity.
- Sintered Base – The most durable non-stick base material we have ever tested on rails, and has increased glide speed on the water.
- 4 x Alloy 1.0” Ramp Fins & 4 x Fiberglass 0.8” Free Agent Fins.
- Parks Bonifay approved
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wing Wetsuits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.