Radar 2017 Ergo K Gloves - M
The secret to a great fitting pair of gloves is in the proprietary cut pattern that can take years to perfect. Neoprene back-hand and finger gussets so the Aramid palm material stays tightly formed in a pre-curved second skin fit. Ergos easily convert to fingerless gloves by cutting in-between the sew lines on the fingertips. Double closure system and molded wrist pull strap make it a no brainer.
- Inside Out Construction - Look to the left. This is the best thing to happen to your gloves since someone thought to wear them.
- Double Thread Gauge - Thicker thread means better longer lasting seams.
- Neoprene Stretch Zone - There are good places to have stretch in your glove and places you want it to have more resiliency. We put neo only in the zones you need to flex.
- Aramid Palm - Used in military and aerospace applications. This very durable material is great in marine applications and has strength five times stronger than steel.
- Pre-Curved Fingers - There’s no reason for your hand to ever be open flat, so why would your gloves fi t like that? Our pre-curved designs are magically formed to a skier’s hand position. Sorry. We just can’t tell you how it’s done.
- Double Layered Palm - Two layers of Amara with a little padding in between for the best palm protection.
- Convert to Fingerless - Cut in-between the sew lines on the fingertips.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wing Wetsuits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.