O'Brien Siege Slalom Ski:
Featuring the same shape as the popular Sixam 2.0, the Siege is incredibly responsive!
With a tunnel concave, edge changes are effortless and the ski turns on a dime.
A softer flex and increased rocker make this ski feel stable right out of the box.
- Flex: Performance
- Fin: Adjustable A.R.C.
- Rocker: Smooth transitions from edge to edge
- Tunnel: Quick, easy edge changes
- Bevels: Small, defined bevel for easier turning
- Rider Ability: Intermediate to Advanced
O'Brien Force Front Binding:
Using the same chassis as the Sector Binding, it comes in a wide range of specific sizes at a lower price point.
The Plastic(Nylon 6) plate is both lightweight and durable, and the integrated liner/heel makes it a snap to get on and off.
- LOW PRO CHASSIS DESIGN – In any type of dynamic motion, a low center of gravity is always the most important factor. A low CG means control in the turn, leverage in the pull, a faster reaction time, and highly sensitive feedback.
- DEGREES OF ROTATION – Allows for small or large adjustment of the boot canting position. This allows the user to dial in the ski’s characteristics with a whole new level of precision!
- LASTED CONSTRUCTION – Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding. Obrien Features
- DUAL STRETCH ZONE – 2 release zones allow the heel of the skier to lift past the ankle “pressure” zone, yet still providing extreme comfort, support and performance.
O'Brien X9 Rear Toe Plate:
Standard Size 7-11
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wing Wetsuits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review