- 0.2” Wider Blueprint.
- Aerocore – Adds strength and consistency to the flex of the ski while reducing the overall weight.
- Green Tracer Carbon Layer.
- RST (radiused stability turn) Tail Shape.
- True Line Inserts - High strength, flush mounted, plated inserts for boot and fin mounting.
- Polished Base - Keep a constant finish on the base of the skis for a glossy appearance and unchanging performance.
- Recommended max speed 34mph
Senates have a flowing design. The end of the flat spot connects to a single rocker radius, determining tip height and defining tip rocker. This smooth transition continuously rises out of the concave until it feathers out to the flat surface in the tip. In a turn approach, as the water break moves forward on the ski, a graduating amount of support meets your forward movement. The depth of concave (suction) infinitely fades into the flat surface of the tip (support), creating a ride that is unhindered by tip bite or erratic speed breaks. This geometry also allows for smooth water flow entering the concave for a consistent ride. A perfect amount of tip height was met to help with rough water conditions and easy wake crossings.
- Additional surface area - MORE EFFECTIVE EDGE IN THE WATER ALL THE TIME EQUALS MORE STABILITY AND CONSISTENCY. A water-flow efficient side cut was engineered by reducing the rate at which the ski tapers in front of and behind the widest point of the ski, eliminating an extreme pivot point, Ultimately increasing the amount of effective edge ridden at all times. By creating a side cut with more parallel lines, the ski gains an immense amount of tip-to-tail support lending its rider the ability to leverage forward against the tip or to move their body back into a proper turning position with less up-and-down movement from the ski in the water.
- 5 Speed Rail - The first bevel designed with the benefit of both sharp and round bevels. The Senate’s multi-faceted 5 radius rail configuration is the first of its kind, capitalizing on the benefit of both sharp and round bevel designs. This was achieved by creating a bevel with many small radii. The resulting rail is faster and more stable than its predecessors………
SOFT ATTRIBUTES - The multitude of smaller sharper radii that make up the rail design allow the ski to react like a round beveled ski, with more places for the skier to stand, smooth transitions from edge-to-edge and balanced turn-ability, with a tail that’s free in the water for maximum rotation, equaling less body movement to get the ski to turn.
SHARPER PERSPECTIVE - Multiple sharp radii increase edge hold and maximize angle while reducing drag for amplified speed. The multiple sharps also give supreme confidence that the bevel will support at full extension, providing hold while the ski is rolled into extreme edge.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wing Wetsuits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.